|Beginner Squirts||4 - 6 (FIRST YEAR RACERS)||200#|
|Sr. Heavy||15 and up||400#|
|Beginner Squirts||4- 6 (FIRST YEAR RACERS)||200#|
|Sr. Clone 300||15 and up||300#|
|Sr. Clone 350||15 and up||350#|
|Sr. Clone 400||15 and up (190# Drive Weight)||400#|
|OPEN Class||16 AND UP||380#|
|Jr. Wing ||8 to 14 years of age||315#|
|Open Wing||18 and up||*see rules*|
These classes will be our weekly classes. IF your class isn't listed, we will run it if there are at least 6 karts.
**SEE DOWNLOADABLE LINKS TO MORE SPECIFIC CLASS AND ENGINE REQUIREMENTS
**Click on Buttons to view individual class rules and motor specs.
STATELINE SPEEDWAY KARTS
1. All pets must be kept on a leash
2. Please place all trash (including cigarette butts) into the proper receptacles.
3. Conduct yourself at all times in the spirit of good racing.
4. Verbal abuse to any official/employee or volunteer is subject to removal off of the premises.
5. Management reserves the right to deny or remove any individual without further notice.
RACERS CODE OF CONDUCT
1. All racers must sign a Waiver and Release of Liability. All minors must have a signed waiver by their parent/guardian or they will not be allowed in the pit area.
2. A Pit Pass must be worn on the wrist and visible at all times.
3. No alcohol consumption during the race program. It is allowed after ALL races are over and this does not mean after you (or your child's) race but after ALL races. No glass containers please.
4. Anyone called for rough driving will be sent to the pits. Two offenses in the same day MAY result in the loss of points for that race. These calls will be made by the Race Director and/or the Flag Man.
5. Any conduct by children, parents, kart owners, pit crews, fans, etc, deemed inappropriate towards any race official and/or not complying with race officials' instructions will be penalized.
6. All drivers are required to wear a DOT approved or Snell certified full face helmet (no motocross, open face, no modular helmets), racing or track approved jacket, closed toe shoes, and a neck brace and back restraint while driving. No hooded sweatshirts are to be worn while racing. ALL of these items must be in working order. LONG PANTS ONLY!!! Gloves are required. Squirts and Red Rookie are required to also wear a chest protector. All other classes are recommended to wear a chest protector.
7. No karts are permitted to be driven in the pits.
8. No kart maintenance/repair is allowed on the track.
9. The kart must have their race number CLEARLY displayed on all four panels (front, back, left, and right sides). The numbers are to be no less than 6 inches in height, recommended in contrasting colors (i.e. black kart body with white numbers etc.). Please see the registration table for your weight sticker.
10. Your RACE AGE is determined as of January of the current year and remain that age until December 31st of the current year.
11. Classes may be combined in the event of a low kart count.
12. All line ups will be posted on the line-up board in the pit area. The driver's are responsible for making it to the line up in time for their race. IF you are not in line up the Flag Man will give one lap and then the race will start.
13. Matt Field is the head tech inspector and has binding and final say on all technical questions.
14. In the event a race is canceled, it is considered a complete race if all of the heats plus one feature has been run. Management will reschedule the remaining features within the next two weeks and no refunds would be given.
15. Officials decisions will be final at all times. Management reserves the right to deny entry or remove any individual without further notice.